Biomedical conference LLC encourage attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their research work in form of the poster. This competition is open to all students (Graduates, Post Graduates and Research Scholars A Poster session is a one-to-one informal presenting and generating active discussion between presenters and their audience on a conference-related theme.
• Your research work will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceuticals, biotech, academic and government institutions.
• The judges will come to your poster during poster presentations he\she can ask any question related to your poster.
• The judge’s decision will be final, and no clarification will be given.
• Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials and respective journals
• Each poster should be approximately 1×1 M long
• The title, contents, Figures and tables with the author’s information should be clearly visible to the audience presenters should be available to supplement and discuss points of interest, use bright colors to enhance the detail. Text should be readable from five feet distance.
• The selection of best “poster presentation” will be based on overall responses to the questions from the judges and the completeness of the work.
For queries please contact at